Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Little Boy

I tried to find a picture of Sam when he was about 3 just now. He had constructed an entire "car" from my blue laundry basket, complete with four posts holding up a roof and a steering wheel. And he fit in with plenty of room for his long car ride. Alas, I could not find it for proper comparison with the picture below. You'll just have to imagine a chubby little blond boy with bright blue eyes, ecstatic over his creation.

In a fit of trying to avoid his math homework this morning, Sam settled himself into the same laundry basket. The effect is not quite the same.

Those are men's size 9 feet there. Yikes.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

lol!

Henry is in a size 9 now too......*sigh*.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! Cute ;-). Kids grow so fast.

mng said...

How old is he? 12? Most 12 yr old boys have size 9 feet now. I was only a size 5 at 12. I'm a size 9 now and i'm 17.
I think most 17 yr olds have size 12 or 13 feet. The world is changing and boys feet and hands are getting bigger and bigger.